Dear dreamers, adventure seeking fun lovers and fellow rule breakers…
Sailing, diving, flying and travelling around the world with my lovely wife, that’s how we spent the first ten years of our working lives. We lived a truly majestic, beautiful, awe-inspiring and humbling existence.
Leaving this life to start a family in the city we suddenly found ourselves as desk jockeys (another ten years gone by) wondering what the hell happened. Not without its beauty and fun, we needed to bust out large to do something new and exciting……
- Bust out large, like with superhero tights, a cape and rockets on our roller skates, if you know what I mean!!!
- …colours and textures of nature from the temperate rain forests of Canada, the green fields of England to vibrant glow of the fish on a Red Sea reef,
…sun, sand, beach… that warm breeze gently ruffling nice soft textured linen against your skin as you lay in a hammock hearing the waves roll,
…taste and smell… the hustle of a local farmers market or distant exotic spice bazaar…
- that trusty, humble, unsung-hero sidekick (the bag that is) helping on your grand adventure, big or small.
- It’s pleasantly ridiculous and totally possible…enter Tad Pepper!
- Tad Pepper is a family business fueled by Debbie, Harriette, Cameron and Peter
That cliche ‘do what you love’ ringing in my ears from dad’s motivational encouragement years gone by. I thought ‘ok let’s do this’…paper, pencil in hand, scratching out thoughts…..
‘Weave’ all that into two words….adventure……fun….
We decided to distil these elements into colorful, durable, unique Tad Pepper bags;
One foot in front of the other Tad Pepper is on a mission to bring you beautiful bags that power-up your fun, fresh style.
Natural, environmentally sustainable, socially accountable
We're passionate about our ethics so you can feel good about our products
Read more about our production methods here
1. WE BELIEVE
- Begin anywhere, but begin you must
- Underpants are important for most situations, but a colourful Tad Pepper bag is essential. Stranded on an island without underpants, so what. But a good bag would definatley come in handy!
- Being quirky, fun and different is essential to enjoying yourself
- Everyday super heroes always need a sidekick… and that sidekick can be a an outstanding tote bag
- Fears and doubts are normal like belly buttons. Don’t engage them or let them engage you, just observe them and let them pass
- Villains need exceptionally fun beach bags too
- We’re old enough to know whats right but young enough not to choose it
- Getting lost will help you find yourself
- Chewbacca and Indiana Jones both had great man (animal?) bag sense
- You should be your own hero